Thursday, February 7, 2013

Outside the Box


Today I have a post on the CardMaker blog for a card that was inspired by one in a past issue of CardMaker. The challenge was to recreate it in a very similar fashion, but use different products.  Please check out the blog to see the fabulous card by Michelle Woerner that inspired me, as well as which products I swapped!  It uses these two sets from Gina K Designs:

and
  Pretty Patterns (clear or rubber)



Been in a rut or having trouble getting motivate to create? 
Flip through a magazine and recreate a favorite card!  
Thank you for visiting!

5 comments:

richardbreaks said...

I just said it over at Cardmaker Blog, but I love this! What a great use of this stamp set!

Cheri said...

I love seeing your creations, Melanie and this one is outstanding. I'm off to check out Cardmaker Blog. Hugs.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully done, bright and cheery and a great way to say "thanks" to someone.

Jennie said...

LOVE this Mel!!

Glenda J said...

I left you some love over at CM but absolutely LOVE this card. Bold and beautiful!