Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Cup of Hydrangeas


More Fill it With Flowers inspiration! I made several cards when my set first arrived and photographed them lying on my desk to how Gina what I had so far. This one never got staged for the blog, I sold it at the craft fair (and realized as I was selling it, "um...shoot, I never.. oh well...please enjoy!" The first part, just in my head, of course!)

Card is colored with Spectrum Noir markers: TB3, TB5, TB6, CR3, CR1, DR1, LG5, JG1, IG1, IG2. I added a stamped tag, greeting, and the bow to the handle, and used a white gel pen to add the teeniest highlight ot the base to show the curve. Love how this turned out! Base is GKD Pure Luxury Applemint.


Hope you are having a great week so far, halfway to Friday!

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

Susie Moore said...

Gorgeous!!

Sharon Kent said...

Such a pretty card. I love the colors.

quilt4fun2 said...

This card is so pretty...staged or not. Another beautiful card using your new set.

Cindy M said...

This card is so bright and cheery, makes you smile!

Patty said...

I just got Fill it With Flowers. Love it! What would the little stamp next to the top of the bottle be used for. Also, I assume the little stem part below it goes with the daisy, to lengthen it? Thanks so much.