Wednesday, October 9, 2013

SALE. (Untamed) and Uncut!

Un-Cut Rubber Stamps Clearance


Well, what do you know?  I would have told you sooner, but I just *now* got the 411 Gina has select stamp sets this morning that are uncut rubber!  This means you cut them out yourself (remember those days?) but get a savings of over 70% off!  Two of these sets are mine, and they are RETIRED meaning these are no longer available , and will not be available again!  At the time they were released, they were some of my most popular sets!  So, the "Untamed" reference in the title, yes, they are both animal sets.  Jumping for Joy and Cuddles and Hugs.  Something great about this offer, these two  sets coordinate with one another (size of images, font, accessories) and are perfect for kids' birthdays, love notes for your sweetie, silly cards for friends, scrapbook pages and more!  I hope you'll take advantage of these sets at only 6.94 each, less that the price of a stamp duo!  look how many stamps you get!  And below are also links to tip sheets for both sets.

UN-CUT Rubber Stamps- Jumping for Joy
Jumping for Joy 
I must say Jumping for Joy is probably my all time favorite animal set I've drawn for Gina K. Designs.  This set has been featured in magazines as well as the book Interactive Cards from Annie's Attic, below is a spinner card I created for that book with the seal.
 
Jumping for Joy Tip Sheet

Jumping for Joy STV gallery
UN-CUT Rubber Stamps- Cuddles and Hugs
Cuddles and Hugs 
These hugging animals, perfect for so many occasions when you want to send some love and support, or make Valentines, has a really special place in my heart. My dear friend and former GKD designer Donna Baker suggested the sentiment "never be the first to let go of a hug" when I was drawing the set.  I'm actually getting a bit verklempt to see these pop up again today since I thought they were all gone during our retirement sale!  Thanks for the memories!

Cuddles and Hugs Tip Sheet

Cuddles and Hugs STV gallery

Finally, here is a Copic coloring tutorial I did showing how to color fur using these koalas.


Happy shopping!


1 comment:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)