Thursday, October 17, 2013

Branching Out with Christine Okken



Good morning!  Christine Okken is a lovely friend I made through the CardMaker blog team, and  today, Christine has made some cards with my Branching Out one of the sets are featured in my book Fabulous Stamped Frames  I am so enamored of her coloring and really all that she creates!  I haven't seen these new samples yet myself (I love surprises!) but I know we are all sure to be delighted and inspired!  Without further adieu, let's go have a look at Christine's blog, shall we?  Be sure to leave her some love!

2 comments:

  1. I follow Christine too. She makes gorgeous cards, and she doesn't disappoint with your beautiful set. I really love the Christmas wreath....so creative! All of the cards are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)