Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Video: Create New Embellished Layouts with this Fabulous Label and Fillers



Hello! Today I'll show you how the label image in my Fabulous Rose Frame not only layers over the rose frame and fills the original Fabulous Frame, but allows you to create all new sketches and faux layers on your cards! Use this versatile label image with any of my other coordinating filler sets for the Fabulous Frame.  Today I am using elements from the Fabulous Frame Fillers set to create borders, fill the label and accent the oval. Please enjoy this single layer design!  Let me know in the comments which version you like best.  

Want to step up this single layer design?  Try the Fabulous Labels dies!  

Supplies: 
Gina K. Designs Fabulous Rose Frame, Fabulous Frame Fillers stamp sets
Gina K. Designs Red Velvet, Peach Bellini, Grass Green, and Black Onyx ink pads
Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White cardstock (5 1/2" x 8 1/2") scored at 4 1/4")
acrylic blocks

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)