Friday, January 12, 2018

New Gina K. Designs Sets Now Available for Purchase!

Good morning! What a fun party we had last night!  Here is a link to the new Stately Flowers 12 set (it is flying off the shelves!), and here is the image sheet for the full set.  

Inspiration Hop with the Gina K. Designs design team on Monday for loads of ideas with these images and more! Tell me in the comment which images are your favorite! Cooking up some new videos for you right now!  It works beautifully with so many of my past sets, not just in the Stately line, I'm having a ball mixing and matching!  What are some sets you might guess me using with it?

Here is the card I shared at the party if you missed it!  The calendar is stamped on a die cut made from  the largest die in Gina's Decorative Tags die set.  I have to carve out some time to make a list of all the GKD dies that work with this set, there are a bunch, so watch for that!  And to be sure there will be lots of non-calendar ideas shared next week, too!

Hugs, have a fabulous weekend, friends! Thanks for visiting and your comments!

5 comments:

  1. The flowers are beautiful. I love the violet, but I have to say that my favorite images are the calendar components. I love how they work with the Fabulous Frame, but I'm wondering how they will work with the Inspiration Mosaic - I guess I'll find out next week when my set arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the lilac but I can't wait to try out the calendar. I have a lot of plans for that. I just placed my order for this and another stately flowers. Working to get all the sets!! My favorite designer for Gina K!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, ladies!! Hops tomorrow morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the calendar idea, that will make for some unique cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun release and beautiful card idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)