Friday, February 15, 2019

Coloring a Clowder of Cats Video!



Open Book is back in stock, woo hoo! *Today I am showing you some tricks for coloring some very realistic looking and adorable cats with ease! I think you will love this video! We’ll do some simple masking to make the Open Book cats snuggle, then shadow, add patterns, and finally create a fuzzy texture with a regular pencil. 

This is a very quick card made with minimal supplies and this dozing pair design is sure to be appreciated by any animal lover, friend, family member or your sweetheart. Please enjoy! Let me know in the comments which cat pattern is our favorite and how you would like to see one colored in a future video.  I appreciate your feedback!
Don't forget to stamp the inside!


Supplies:
Gina K. Designs Open Book stamp set
Gina K. Pure Luxury White (4 “ x 5 ¼”) and Sweet Mango (4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”) cardstock
Gina K. Jet Black Amalgam ink pad
Alcohol Markers (Spectrum Noir: GG2 (shadow), FS9 (ears, nose and beans), TN2, GB5 (orange tabby fur) and IG8 (tuxedo)
Adhesive, printer paper and scissors for mask, 3”x 4” acrylic block, pencil, black pen or white gel pen optional for touch up

Note: I mentioned an optional white and black pen in the video but did not use. The masking came out perfectly, so no need!  But I had them handy in case I had a "skip”, which could easily be connected by the black pen, or went over the edge of one cat, and needed to be covered with the white. Easy peasy! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Open Book

*I think the set is going to sell out soon again at the rate it's going. Don't delay if you can't wait to play!

4 comments:

  1. It’s perfect time to make a few plans for the longer term and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting issues or advice. ํ† ํ† ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ Perhaps you could write subsequent articles relating to this article. I want to learn more things approximately it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ํ† ํ†  As I web-site possessor I believe the content matter here is
    rattling fantastic , appreciate it for your
    hard work. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so
    I came to check it out. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m
    book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

    Terrific blog and outstanding design and style. ์นด์ง€๋…ธ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธํ™ˆ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Many Thanks for sharing this awesome content you provide to all your reader's. Really appreciate it. ์ผ๋ณธ์•ผ๋™

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    ํ•œ๊ตญ์•ผ๋™
    ์ผ๋ณธ์•ผ๋™

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)