Monday, March 4, 2019

Video: Paper Piecing Open Book, 4 Ways






Hello! here is the video  I shared last week showing my paper piecing tips and tricks for the Open Book set!  Some of these ideas you may have seen in our facebook Live on release night, but I shared a lot more), just from having more time to experiment and play!  (and all the audio will be synched up this time lol!) This image is so easy to piece (with no tiny areas to cut or carefully add adhesive to) and it packs such a punch, looks like whatever kind of book you are trying to create, right down to the texture of the paper! Watch to the end as I have a fifth way I mention but do not show, I love it, though, and will try to make soon! I hope one of more of YOU will try it out and share with all of us if you are inspired by the perfect book! Please enjoy! Let me know in the comments your favorite way to paper piece the Open Book image, OR your favorite accessory in the set.


Supplies:
Gina K. Open Book stamp set
Gina K. Pure Luxury White or neutral cardstock for stamped mat, colored A2 sized card base over your choice (to match your markers or patterned paper you are piecing)
Gina K. Jet Black Amalgam Ink pad
Books wider than the Open Book top pages (4 1/2” or more) Word Search, Crossword Puzzles, New Testament, and journaling book all from Dollar Tree
Gray pencil or marker for adding shadows (Spectrum Noir IB3), marker for coloring bookmarks pen, etc. of your choice
Adhesive, Tidy towel, MISTI and or acrylic blocks

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. 일본야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    한국야동
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)