Wednesday, February 5, 2020

How to Create Shaped Pocket Cards with Embroidered Flowers



Hi! You will love how quick and easy today's card is! Create this fun pocket- shaped using my Embroidered Flowers stamp set from Gina K. Designs, without any template, die or tracing, just grab your scissors and make a few quick snips!

This card will stand on its own to display and can be customized to hold a gift card, cash, folded note, or other flat item--maybe even a stick of gum, bookmark or other stamped and die cut image, get creative! You can freehand your own stitching around the edges with a pen or stamp the row of knots I included in my Embroidered Flowers set. Enjoy making it fancy with the different embroidered leaves, blooms and border images! Please enjoy! Thanks for watching. I look forward to reading your comment and questions!
Here is another card I share in today's Instagram hop, using the hoop stamp and coordinating die from Lisas You Being You set, these are made for each other! I'll do a video, look for it!

Purchase Embroidered Flowers stamp set here: http://shrsl.com/22q38

Supplies:
Gina K. Designs Embroidered Flowers stamp set
 Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Baseweight cardstock 4 1/4" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" (white)
 Gina K. Jet Black amalgam, Soft Stone, Stormy Sky, and Red Velvet ink pads Scissors, craft knife, craft mat, acrylic blocks or MISTI, pen

4 comments:

  1. I love your work. I'm scrolling through your blog and keep saying, "Oh, I love that." or "That's so beautiful." A few posts ago I liked how you used the circle stamps to create a background with different colors. That could be turned into a guy card with some grey or brown colors. Thank you for the inspiration. I see your videos and wondered, do you do FB Lives or Zoom to talk with friends while creating? That would be fun.
    Best wishes. Stay home. Stay safe. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)