Thursday, September 3, 2020

Exclusive New Stamptember set from Gina K. Designs!

Drumroll, please, it’s Stamptember at SimonSaysStamp! I love Gina’s exclusive new Snowflake Cascade, and you will, too, while supplies last!  





Here are some simple cards I made with these lovely flakes and border, would be easy to mass produce! I embellished them with Gina's gorgeous clear quartz solid sequins!
Which is your favorite?

Last year's set sold out in a flash, so don't delay! I'm so excited for cooler temps and Christmas stamping, aren't you? 

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Loved this set! My favorite for the stamptember series. When I saw it was available, I went to Simon says stamp to purchase, but was sold out. Makes me sad. Such a beautiful design, and you guys have great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gina has great designs. So do you. I have quite the collection, including all the stately flowers sets. Great designs.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)