Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Baked with Love

This card uses several images from "Have a Cookie!" that will allow you to create a complete kitchen scene, filled with cookie-baking activity! The rolled out dough with the pair of heart cut outs is one of my favorite images from the set ("cut from the same cloth", so to speak!):)

A coat of Crystal Lacquer brings the cookie jar image to life, "Baked with love" is just one of the many sentiments you can add to customize the crockery! A Sakura Glaze Pen adds shine and dimension to the smaller images like the measuring spoons and cutter.


TIP: The tiny heart decorating bit is quickly becoming a favorite in my stamp collection, here it does double duty on my iced heart cookie as well as in the corner; covered with Sakura Glaze, it looks like the mat has been tacked down with a little shaped brad! :)


Everything is colored with copics, and are popped up on dimensionals. Polka dot background is SU! DP.
If I don't "see" you tomorrow, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. This is TOTALLY cute Melanie!! I love how you put all the images together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card. Would make a great Valentine. Have a Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAAAAdorable card and so "sweet" for Valentine's or any romantic date!!! I love the cookie jar!!!

    Happy Holidays to you my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Mel! I could actually smell the cookies! Oh wait...maybe that's just me making some...lol. This is a set that's in my for sure "to get" list! I just LOVE your sets! BTW...did you see the most recent tee addition to my blog? LOL! I guess I can never chose to be naughty or nice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you.

    This is a great card. I love the way it looks like "dough". Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable! Love the soft colors. So Sweeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I love all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)