Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Charmed Wreath


Quick post, I'm leaving town, back shortly! Here is a card I made using Gina's Wreath of Wishes," this month's Free with Three set , notice anything different? I stamped my little grape cluster charm from my "A Charmed Life" set in various spots to make it look like they were hanging off the vine, and I didn't even have to mask! This is such a fun way to make the wreath bushier or change it to make it more seasonal... Depending on the colors you choose they could even look like different berries or even like trailing flowers bunchesflowers, think wisteria etc. I have some more charming wreaths to share, I'm so excited about the possibilities these charms hold with the wreath set, the size of the charm images is the perfect scale! coming up , can't wait!

Hope you all had a great weekend! :) (I'll show the finished card pic later, unfortunately I didn't save it to my computer and my camera battery needs to be charged, oops! glad I had the closeup!)

11 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Melanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done...thanks for sharing!
    Jan Castle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love how those two set go together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those charms are priceless! They should help me think a little more "out of the box". Keep the great ideas coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little wreath is just too sweet. Love your trick for the sentiment. Hope you have a great trip out of town! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The wreath turned out so well! You never fail to come up with clever ideas with your stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)