Thursday, April 9, 2009

Floral Guest Designer: Selma Stevenson


Selma is just one the talents I've discovered since the inception of StampTV, she has been making the most to die for cards with "A Year of Flowers", I just had to share of my favorites here with you! (with her permission, of course!) Please go check out more of Selma's other photos for some fabulous arrangements with these stamps on STV and leave her some love, you'll feel like you received a special delivery after perusing her gallery!


There are lots of other ladies over there who I think may have missed their calling as florists LOL! (but I'm sure glad they're stamping and coloring instead!) Check back to see more samples I love from our Gina K fans! (Maybe you're one of them??) :)


Tomorrow is the Potluck Friday Challenge, and I'm hosting! Hope you'll play this week, see you soon! :)

10 comments:

  1. This card is so gorgeous. Thank you for showing it to us. She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that. I went to the gallery and she does have some amazing talent. You girls just help us to grow by sharing and we appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Roses! What a beautiful card. Can't wait to check out the rest of the cards. This would make a beautiful wedding card and I need to make one for a niece's wedding in June. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers!!! Seriously stellar coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)