Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You're Invited! Gina K Designs Release Party

The Gina K. Design Team is excited to invite you to another fabulous Release Party!!! The party is tomorrow, Thursday, May 31 at 11:00 am Central Time in the Stamp TV Release Party Forum. Join us for Challenges, Contest Questions, Design Team Samples, Full Stamp Set Reveals and, of course, party chit chat!!! Everything will go "live" at 11:00 am Central in Gina's Store (including new CLEAR stamps, woo hoo!) so there won't be any long wait to start shopping! Hope to see you there!

If you came from the lovely and talented Lori McAree's blog, then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to Stamp TV where you will find a list of all those participating. Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I will be sharing with you at the party, using my newest set Stately Flowers 4:

Love coloring these hibiscus!! :)

Now please head over to the lovely and talented Michelle Woerner's blog to continue the hop, and we'll see you tomorrow at the party! Thank you for visiting, and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to comment!

22 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful card - love the vibrant colors!

zehra said...

Oh my my I am looking forward to the entire card, this is awesome

Giovana said...

WOW! All the flowers look amazing!

Tami B. said...

One word--gorgeous!

Lori said...

Wowzers!!! I can't wait to see the entire card, beautiful!!!

Jingle said...

That looks beautiful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What gorgeous hibiscus..they are so beautifully colored.

Karen said...

This card is breathtaking. Oh my, how can I resist this stamp! The colors are gorgeous. Thanks for the peek. Can't wait to see more tomorrow.

Eileen Bernier said...

So so pretty. Love your creativity

Rosy Newlun said...

Incredibly colored! I love what you do with flowers!!!

heidi @ ggip said...

I am really looking forward to the stately flowers!

Lynn B. said...

We have hibiscus here in California too and I just love them. I know I'll get a lot of use out of this set. Thanks, Melanie!

Deb said...

All I can say is WOW!

Cynthia said...

Gorgeous!! Love the vibrant colors you've put together with the hibiscus.

alex said...

Can't wait to see the whole card and get the set, just adore your stately flower series :-_

Melanie said...

Thank you everyone!! we are so excited for this release and for CLEAR STAMPS!! WOO HOO! :) See you at the party!

Donna Phelan said...

WOW! Those are FABULOUS flowers! Wonderful colors!

Dee said...

Absolutely gorgeous hibiscus beauties! Wonderful coloring!

Denisse said...

Wow! That sneak peek looks AAAmazing!

Christine said...

OMG your first lime green card blew me away just absolutely gorgeous - you are so talented!

mermaid fenicia said...

Those are very nice cards ^_^

Reny said...

Lovely cards! TFS!!!