Wednesday, January 30, 2013

No Line Rose

Here is another "no line" Copic sample I made with Stately Flowers 6  using Gina K Honey Mustard Ink and Copics R00, R22, R35, YG11, YG03, G07, and BV23 and C-3 for shadows. I cut around the side like I did on my card from Monday(scroll down to see) because I'm just enjoying that right now!  I also used R22 marker on one of Gina's Tickled Pink buttons to make it a little more coral to complement and balance the darker shades of my rose in the design.
I also stamped the large frame from my Branching Out set over my mat in Memento Bamboo Leaves and added some accents with a marker. This is the second time I've used the Branching Out frame with this rose and I just love how they look together!
Finally,  I used a quote I love from my Say it with Flowers set.  
It's just perfect with this blooming rose bud.
Cardstock is Pure Luxury Innocent Pink, Black Onyx and White.

Hope this inspires! I love pink roses!

Gina has a video on StampTV today using this set, plus a little more about me 
from our Design Team Bio pages. 

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Lagene said...

This is Gorgeous! I love how the rose hangs off the edge!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your recent cards you have created have inspired me to place an order for a couple more of the sets from Gina. I adore the no line technique and will give that a try myself soon. And, I have not cut around an image like that in years, so thanks for that reminder as well. This rose card is just mangificient. I always love your work.

Carolyn King said...

Gorgeous Melanie! Love the no line rose!Brilliant!!

Jeanne Kouyeas said...

Wow, another gorgeous card Melanie. Love seeing your work.