Monday, January 21, 2013

My Mix it Up Monday Challenge

Good morning! Today I am hosting a challenge on StampTV!  This week for Mix it Up Monday I challenge you to create an interactive card (check this link for details).  If you've never made one before, this challenge gives you lots of room to experiment with different techniques and images to create a card that has some time type of motion and requires the recipient to interact with the card somehow beyond just opening it to read what's inside! :)
   For my sample, I thought it would be fun to use Becky's glasses from Spoon Me for the top half of a hinged card, the way you raise your glasses, you know?) and then have the reveal of the vision chart when opened. 
 
Pattern is created with Tami's new Simple Hearts set.

Here some other types of interactive cards:
spinners
sliders
pop ups
shakers 
waterfall
wipers
etc!

You can all find examples of all these in our STV gallery for inspiration and construction, Gina has even done a few videos!  Whether you choose to create a design that is your favorite to make, one you've been wanting to try, and begin with an image you want to set in motion, I can't wait to see what you make!  Have fun!


3 comments:

  1. Oh FUN! Everytime I send my Mother an interactive card I have to send her instructions lol Love yours, wonderful card, great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the design, just so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made a spinner card for the challenge. Might have to see if I can do some more. That was so fun! I love your card you did too. I could do something like that too I think. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)