I am so excited to share sneak peek samples with my newest set Stampers' Favorites! Birds, butterflies, flowers…and more! You will love having some of the most popular images among stampers and cardmakers that work year round all in one set. The first in a new series, whether you want to stamp and go, practice new or comfortable techniques, or do detailed coloring, these images and greetings make perfect first steps for beginners and tried and true favorites for any stamper’s collection.
Feathers are one of the HOTTEST trends right now, but are also classic nature images. I LOVE how this little hummingbird illustration turned out! I used a little rhinestone for his eye and to accent the feathers.Stamped in a colored ink instead of black and you need very little coloring (if any!) to add a few more coordinating warm or cool tones. Greeting is from Beth Silaika's new Lots of Thanks set. Cardstock is Gina K. Pure Luxury White and Cherry Red.
We are all so excited to party with you as we share the new stamp sets and samples and chatting and contests and prizes and...! 7:00- 9:00 PM Central Time in our forum at StampTV.com! All of the fun starts right here:
- Gina K
- Becky Oehlers - Illustrator of It's the Little Things
- Beth Silaika- Illustrator of Lots Of Thanks
- Debbie Corbari- Illustrator of Celebration Diva
- Melanie Muenchinger- Illustrator of Stampers' Favorites (you are here!)
- Carolyn King-Illustrator of Elegant Flourishes
- Theresa Momber - Illustrator of Vertical Greetings