Friday, May 3, 2013

New Stamps Now Available for Purchase!

Fun party last night, thanks everyone for turning out and supporting, it was great!  
 I can't wait to show you some videos and step by step tutorials of making different trendy patterns with these Pretty Patterns 2.  Many are intended to work together, but I also found how beautifully several of them looked layered over one another that I didn't even realize would go together when designing, they all work so well! 

Here is one card I shared at the party last night, using that middle pattern you see above, known in textiles as "Moroccan", along with the smaller version of the border and the dotted border.   I also used one of my new cut files (but you can achieve a very similar look without if you don't have a Silhouette, I was just testing all my cut pieces!)  Die cut is the Spellbinders A2 Filigree set.  Cardstock is Pure Luxury Tomato Soup, White, Black Onyx, and Smoky Slate and ink is Gina K Red Hot and Black Onyx.

I will upload the step by step photos shortly to show the order I stamped everything in as soon as I get the photos edited and saved (hint, big, to small!)  
How many stamps did I use on this card, can you tell?

Here is the full reveal of my new Pretty Patterns 2.   Which is your favorite?

Don't forget to check our GKD Silhouette Store for new cut files, listed alphabetically, scroll down to P for my newest files!

Have a terrific weekend!

Our inspiration hops start Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Great background - looks like you used 3 stamps, the 3rd and 4th listed and the last (dots) as accents...I thought at first they were tiny pearls or brads.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)