Saturday, August 3, 2013

Stately Mosaic and More

As promised, here is a quick sample I created using the masking and sponging techniques from yesterday's post with Inspiration Mosaic and Stately Flowers 7.  

Supplies used:  Gina K Pure Luxury White, Black Onyx, Red Velvet cardstock, Inspiration Mosaic and Stately Flowers 7, sponge daubers, Copics YG23, G07, E02, RV13, R05R17, Gina K. Designs Powder Blue and Black Onyx premium Dye ink Pads, foam squares.

And one more with A Beautiful Life, since I already the Studio file cut!  Also, I wanted you to see more samples oriented landscape style instead of portrait.

Supplies used:  Gina K Pure Luxury White and Lemon Drop cardstock, A Beautiful Life and Studio cut file,  Copics YG23, G07, E02, RV13, R05R17, Gina K. Designs  Black Onyx premium Dye ink Pads, foam squares, adhesive pearls.

Tell me, which of the frame sets is YOUR favorite? :)

7 comments:

  1. of these two - definitely the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are beautiful. Thanks for including the Copics used and other details. The Inspiration Mosaic is my favorite. There are so many possibilities here. I love how it works with Stately 7 and it would work with all the Stately set. I really enjoyed browsing the Inspiration Mosaic Gallery on StampTV. Soooo many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are gorgeous. I love them both but if I had to pick just one it would be the first one as I think you could do more with it.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You really are a talented lady. I LOVE your stamp sets and look forward to new ones. I always check out your set when I visit Gina K. and am never disappointed. God bless you and your family and keep on giving us those beautiful stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another card with that stamp set I just love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so hard ro pick a favorite when you show them off so beautifully! I love the mosaic and can't wait to get mine to be delivered.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)