Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Something Blue

Fabulous Frame is humming along! I was sure it would be a hit with our customers since all the frames sets have been so popular in the past, but the response is really kind of blowing my mind!  Thanks so much!  Have you placed your order yet?  Anyone received their stamps?  I can't wait to see your ideas for it in our StampTV gallery. :)

Here is a warm up card I made after the set arrived. At that point I'd cut two sheets of white cardstock into 4 cards and made three in different orientations(which I already posted), so this was the final one with the oval at the bottom (I made the yellow card in Monday's video later). I masked and stamped the flowers in Grass Green into the belly band and sponged over it and then accented with some pearls.  I really like that look!  Something else different in this card from the ones previously shown, is I made the borders different colors.


Supplies: 
 Gina K. Fabulous Frame
Gina K. Pure Luxury White cardstock
Gina K. Black Onyx and Grass Green ink pad
Spectrum Noir markers: IG2, TB2, TB4, CG3, CG4 (Copics: C3, B24, G07, YG03, B21)
adhesive pearls

Really excited for my next video, love the idea and I'm choosing the papers and colors today!  Get ready for more versatility! :) Posting soon!

8 comments:

  1. This is another gorgeous creation, and I believe my order will arrive today! I will be playing, soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah!! Can't wait to see your cards! You may be first upload :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card! This needs to go on my list of things to order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeep inspiring me until my set arrives. One good thing about it being back ordered is that I don't have that much time now to work with it anyway! It would just be nagging at me and I would not be able to concentrate on cleaning! Sounds like a good reason to let the cleaning slide, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they don't like to be left alone! Lol!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card and wonderful stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)