Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Video: Fabulous Frame with Stately Flowers Series

Hello!  Hope you had a terrific weekend!  In today’s video, I show you a simple layout to show off the flowers in my Stately Flowers series along with their names in my Fabulous Frame.  (Fabulous Frame is now sold out but we will be getting more soon, I promise!)

 This layout works with other images, too.  I show how to mask the cascading floral background an image from Stately Flowers 4 and color the rhododendron with alcohol markers. Please enjoy! Refer to card photo above for a closeup of my coloring.
Important: Although I used the rubber version in the video, THIS SET IS NOW SOLD AS A CLEAR PHOTOPOLYMER SET! :)

Supplies:
Gina K. Fabulous Frame, Stately Flowers 4 stamp sets
Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Baseweight and layering weight White, Lovely Lavender cardstock
Gina K. Black Onyx, Wild Lilac ink pads
Spectrum Noir markers: HB1, HB2, HB3, PL4, CG3, CG4 (Copics: V12, B66, V15,V09 YG23, YG67))
Gin K. White organdy ribbon, adhesive pearls, foam tape, adhesive, sticky notes for masking
Optional: Stately Flower 4 Studio cut file
 Trivia: Stately Flowers 4 was the first in the Stately series to include butterflies!

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card with this awesome frsme. I'm having so much fun with it. Glad I ordered it the night of the release party! Thanks for the great video and for including the Copic numbers as well as the SN numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning Melanie. Gorgeous colors and coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)