Friday, August 29, 2014

Fabulous Frame Fillers Now Available


Fabulous Frame Fillers is now available for purchase!   This set is never leaving my desk, I'm just sayin'.  Scallops? Check!  Dots? Check.  Dashes? Check! Oval frames? Check!  Flowers? Check! Stuff for when your card needs a little sumthin' sumthin'? Check!! We are burning through the stock even faster than we did with Fabulous Frame* (we were ready with a LOT more than last time to try and meet the demand) but don't delay!  I have some great videos planned and want you stamping along with me. ;)  Be sure to leave comments if there are specific things you'd like to see demonstrated.
 
I hope you were able to see all the beautiful designs the Gina K. Design team made for our party.  If not, you can see them in the party chat thread on StampTV, as well as more in our Inspiration Hop next Tuesday.  Each person who used had a different vision for and it was able to completely make their cards their own style with these stamps, and that is, "fabulous". :)

Above is a card I made with the The Simple Things StampTV Kit's two-step Tree and sentiment and just the Fabulous Frame Fillers, no frame here.  It's really fun to just start stamping the elements and see where it goes.  Tip: Always start with your largest element, here the dashed oval, where your focal point will be, and work outward to finally the smallest details. Cardstock is Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus from the kit and inks are Gina K. Dark Chocolate and Fresh Asparagus.  I colored the little adhesive pearls with a red alcohol marker to look like apples, and used a white pen to add dots to the scalloped border and centers of the brown stamped flowers.

Have a wonderful weekend!  Hope you get a little time to stamp!  I would love to hear in the comments section: what pieces in the set are you most excited about/ excited to use?

* Stock is getting low on this one (peeps throwing it in the cart with the fillers if they didn't already have it) so don't miss that if you are wanting to use them together.  Of course, we will order more, but I know excited stampers aren't the most patient when it comes to waiting for more stamps. ;)  Thanks for loving these sets so much!

3 comments:

  1. It would be hard to say which items from the set I'm most anxious to use - each card gives me more ideas. I love the idea of being able to easily create my own DP. Love the striped effect you've done on this card. I'm looking forward to next week and seeing more great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I ordered this set and I hope I can work magic like you did with this card. I just hope my eyes will work okay for me in aligning things up correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fillers set and after having to wait for more of the fabulous frames to come in when it was released, I was right there when it was posted and bought it right away!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)