Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Create Flowers Inside & Out: Cutaway Technique Video


Hello! In today's video, I will show you how to do a very simple cutting and stamping technique with my A Year of Flowers sets to bring your floral designs from the outside to the inside of your card for a beautiful reveal.  These sketchy floral images for all seasons in A Year of Flowers 2 will be some of the easiest in your collection to color. You can do this! Please enjoy. 

Tip: Be sure to use a heavy sealed cardstock when doing this technique if using alcohol markers to prevent bleeding through when coloring on both sides. 

(Apologies for all the stumbles.  Too much caffeine today! Doesn't take much, as I am naturally caffeinated) ;)

Supplies:
Gina K. Designs A Year of Flowers 2 (or A Year of Flowers
Gina K. Pure Luxury Base Weight White (4 1/4" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4") Passionate Pink (3 3/4" x 3 3/4") and Cranberry tart 4" x 4") cardstock
Gina K. Back Onyx ink pad
Spectrum Noir markers: BG3, DR4, DR6, CG2, DG3
scissors, adhesive







Thank you for visinting and your comments! Have a blessed Thanksgiving! I am thankful to God for making all my dreams come true. Every one!


1 comment:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)