Monday, December 7, 2015

Video: Two Step Stamping Friendship Pins


Hello, new video this week! I hope you all enjoyed the simple diaper card last week! Click here if you missed)!  Today's card using the pin again (from Triple Play Holiday) shows you you do't have to wait for a friend who's expecting to make use of these fun images! looks pretty darn real, right?? This card just reminds me of all my sweet besties! The long greeting is from Triple Play Fillers

 

Stock is getting low for the both of these sets, so order soon if it's on your wishlist (but we will of course reorder more!)

Triple Play Fillers 

Have a fabulous day! 
Hope you enjoyed the video, 
and that you find some time to play! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)