Thursday, December 24, 2015

Last Post Before Christmas!

Hello all! Just a few Twine Time cards from the party that  I haven't yet shared on my blog, plus two new ones! 
You stack these spools on a portrait layout, or make a long rod like this one using the top and bottom of the spool for end caps. Fun, crafty card for all your stampy friends! (If only my stamp room was this organized! Refer to photo below for a reality check) ;)
 Can you relate?!
 Love these twine flowers and tucking the scissors into the spool for a different look!

Super CAS. Good for a guy.  Maybe minus the bow for your guy ;) Next video I think is tips for "setting" my faux eyelets!  Lots of possibilities and layouts with these, I'm excited! 

Thanks for weighing in on my team spool or clothespin post, ha! the next few videos will not *not* use either of this elements, because in truth, these were last minute addition to a set of twine sentiments, lol!  It's really "all about the twine", and I have a lot to share. Stay tuned! :)

In the busyness of the season, I hope you've had time, or will soon find time, to reflect on 2015. I pray you are able to enjoy a wonderful weekend with family and or friends, or if you are far from both, that there is a neighbor nearby you can seek out to fellowship with! My family and I are so grateful for the blessings of this past year, but most importantly the gift of Jesus.  Looking joyfully forward to 2016! Grateful for all of your business, love friendship and support! ]Hugs to you and yours!


6 comments:

  1. These are all great! I didn't think I would get this set but have changed my mind after seeing so many wonderful ways to use the different stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly know how to sell a stamp set! LOVE your ideas. Wishing you and your sweet family a very merry Christmas and a blessed New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are all super terrific! Just like the new stamp set! I LOVE, love, love it! I just got mine today but have to wait to play, maybe over the weekend. Thanks for sharing your creativeness with us. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Hugs back at ya'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Twine Time is a wonderful set. I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and God Bless

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    These cards are so fabulous just love these new stamps you created and the ideas are awesome.
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)