Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Video: Two Step Stamped Clothespins





Hello! A new video just for you! You will love having ready-made twine greetings to stamp on all your cards with my new set, Twine Time!  Such a simple way to add pops of color and realistic looking embellishment, this set also includes lots of twine elements to dress up your projects, like buttons, knots, sewing props, tag accents and more. Whether you want to make a crafty sewing themed card or just use the large script sentiments for any occasion (which is what I really designed it for, but then couldn't resist throwing in a few extra images to accompany the sentiments!), this set is a must have.  Today I show two step stamping the clothespins and simple coloring and shadowing to make this CAS card come to life. I recorded this before I saw Gina's video! Just sayin'  ;)

Supplies:
Gina K. Designs Twine Time stamp set
Gina K. Pure Luxury White base weight cardstock
Gina K. Basic Red Hot, Kraft, Ocean Mist, Fresh Asparagus, Black Onyx ink pads
Spectrum Noir BG3, EB1, EB2,GB8 markers

So tell me: are you Team Spool or Clothespin? No fair not choosing! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great stamp set! I am on Team Spool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am team spool. Must be really neat to see what everyone else creates out of your creating the stamp set.
    Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created an amazingly versatile set, and your samples are OUT OF THE BALLPARK. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a spool gal but I love the pin too! This is so colorful and happy. Don't you just love getting "happy" cards? I do. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)