Friday, December 18, 2015

New Sets from Gina K. Designs Now Available for Purchase


Twine Time is now available for purchase at Gina K. Designs! Thank you everyone for checking out our StampTV release party last night! I haven't completed my tip sheet yet because with 46 images in the set, there is just a lot to say! (Some I haven't even come up yet lol!) ;)We saw some wonderful ideas executed by my fellow design team members that will knock your socks off like the scissors cutting through a layer of paper by Beth , or using the clothespin and bow to make a little angel by Cat, and much much more!  See what i mean? 
Super fun, right??!!! by Beth Silaika


Stinkin' cute!!!  by Cathy Tidwell

Here is the party thread to check out the chatter and all the beautiful samples shared if you were not able to make the party. And these were just a peek! We have an inspiration blog hop with the whole team and the new sets next Monday. So mark your calendar!

Here is a short list, though, of sentiments you can make with the large twine greetings (and their cute little two step add ons!) to get you started, but I know I am probably missing a few combos (let me know if I did):

for you
happy for you
so happy
so happy for you
i love you
love you
love you so much
love you so
miss you so
miss you
i miss you
miss you so much
thanks so sew much
love and stitches!
peace on earth
thanks 
thank you
happy birthday to you

happy happy happy

Have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday! (New video with my set on my Youtube channel if you can't wait! ;) I made it before Gina shared hers, lol, but there are several differences!  I like how give different tips, always different ways to do things.
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. This is a very creative and feminine stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this stamp set. I love how you made the looped border on these cards.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)