Saturday, February 13, 2016

Measure Once, Cut Once

Hello! Yeah, I know that's not how the saying goes, but that's how I usually practice it. Or, more likely, don't measure at all, just cut...cut, cut a little more... cut a little more!


Ever wondered how big the two focal rectangles in the

 Inspiration Mosaic frame are? 1 1/2" x 2" and 1 3/8" x 2 

3/8" Handy to know if you want to mass produce mosaic

cards and accent pieces for it! Thank you Joan Nixon for

your question this morning! 

smile emoticon Inspiration Mosaic will be back in stock soon*, thank you

 everyone for your patience! I used it here for a simple single

layer card along with Coffee Therapy, free for just another

 week or 2 with an order of $75 or more. Can you all tell how

 much I've been enjoying this little incentive set? Love how

 the mosaic and mugs looks like display cubbies in a coffee

 shop.




Thanks for all your great feedback on my Stamper's Favorites cards and videos this past week! We still have a few more in stock, but limited.

Have a fabulous weekend!

*I saw an update they were back but in limited quantity and got all excited to post this, but it sold out before I could finish posting it! Dohh! There really ARE more on the way!!

6 comments:

  1. I was so excited to learn that the Inspiration Mosaic is now available in clear! It is on my wish list even though I have the original set. The coffee cups in this incentive set are darling stamped in all the gorgeous colors and I love how they work with the Mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute...love how the cups look like they are shelves...you are a genius, my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS! gorgeous cards, I love this release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls give me such inspiration by your project I appreciate it more than you know thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls give me such inspiration by your project I appreciate it more than you know thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)