Thursday, August 13, 2020

Beautiful Butterflies Now Available!

 Hey, everyone! I hope you were able to check out our live release on facebook! If not you can go back and watch! We'll be hopping with the team next week, too, be sure to come check out all the ideas and inspo with our new sets starting Monday!  

Beautiful Butterflies is now available for purchase, and I think this one is gonna go fast!  

I hope you love it as much I am creating with it!

Have a beautiful weekend!  
We are leaving in the morning to take my son to his new dorm at LSU!  I had no idea when I turned in this set how close it would be releasing to when I am literally releasing my butterfly into a big new world! Soar! Bittersweet, but so exciting!  
Any of you been following this blog since he started school? 
It has been 13 years for him, almost a lifetime!  
Sunrise, sunset...

12 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie!

    I absolutely love, love, love your new "Beautiful Butterflies" stamp set....I can hardly wait for my order to arrive! Other than snowmen, butterflies are some of my most favorite images. I have so many butterfly stamp sets and cannot wait to add Beautiful Butterflies to my crafty stash. The images in your set are so very pretty and different than most of the ones I already own. So very excited to see the cards you share with your new set!!!

    On another note, I wish you a beautiful day tomorrow...I know it will be a bittersweet one, but it is time for your butterfly to spread his wings and soar.

    Take care and be strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marsha, thank you so much, for all of this. It was good. We are back. He's been texting. ❤

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration! Your butterflies are gorgeous!

    I remember the days when our children "flew from the nest." A new season of life is ahead for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! Those butterflies are just the right accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamp set and cards! Thanks for the inspiration. Can’t wait til mine comes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stamp set and cards! Thanks for the inspiration. Can’t wait til mine comes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stamp set and cards! Thanks for the inspiration. Can’t wait til mine comes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the butterflies & the way you colored the wheel. The best was the card with (my favorite) the pansy and butterfly. Loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding stamp set and sayings that go with them. Truly one of my favorite sets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love the two tone wings! you are always such an inspiration and your tutorials are easy to follow. Love your designs. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this set. It is beautiful and brings back so many memories of my grandparents and their flower garden of pansies. No wonder there is a wait list so soon. Lol. Cant wait to make cards with this set.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)