Friday, June 19, 2020

Macramade with Love Video: Making Backgrounds and Borders




Hey, everyone! Let me show you how to create easy borders and backgrounds with one of the smaller knotted images in my Macramade with Love set. Whether you choose to use multiple ink pads to create a rainbow or gradient, or one pad with the stamping off technique I demonstrate to create multiple shades from one ink pad, you'll get lots of helpful tips and ideas for layouts and small details you can change, watch to the end! Please enjoy, and I hope you will subscribe to my channel. Tell me in the comments which card, color combo or layout you like best! 





Supplies:

Gina K. Designs Macramade with Love stamp set

Gina K. Pure luxury White 4" x 5 1/4", Innocent Pink 4 1/4" x 11, scored at 5 1/2"cardstock

Gina K. Passionate Pink, Jet Back Amalgam ink

MISTI, acrylic gridline block, tape runner, Gina K Connect Glue, Gina K. rainbow hearts or clear solid quartz sequins

2 comments:

  1. What fun projects using this set. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest friend Melanie
    Congratulations. I love all the layouts and the colour combinations and the little hearts was the best. Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)