Friday, May 6, 2011

Come See Me!



I can't believe I've forgotten up up til this point to let you know (sooorry!): I will be at the Violet Crown Festival tomorrow May 7, Saturday from 11AM-6PM in the Burnet Road Farmers Market at 6701 Burnet Road, Austin TX. (east side of Burnet between Justin and Koenig.) So if you are anywhere near my hood and looking for something fun and artsy to do, swing by and say hi! (Did I mention I'll be there with about a bajillion cards?!)

I use to participate in this festival a few years ago, but have taken a break from it since I started illustrating. There is a huge range of gifts available, jewelry, artwork, pottery, candles, all handmade by local artisans, it's rally a good one and gets tons of traffic! Plus good food and live music. It's a fun family activity whether you just like to look or are in need of some special Mother's or father's day gifts. If you come, don't leave without saying "hello"! (It's supposed to be crazy hot though, so I might be wearing a BIG HAT!)

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a blast! enjoy and have a wonderful Mothers Day (-:
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it would have been a real treat to "meet" an online stamper "friend"! I went to Atlanta and sprent some greta 48 hours with my daughter! Hope your Mother's Day was rewarding as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)