Sunday, May 1, 2011

Textured Direct to Stamp

Happy Sunday! Here is another sample I made using both the new "Timeless Textures" and the Free with Three set "Garden Silhouettes" (how many of you earned it already?) ;) I love these two sets together!
Cardstock is Pure Luxury Sweet Corn, Chocolate Brown, and Ivory. Stamps are inked up with Memento Markers. TIP: I also went over the stamped image to make some tiny details after stamping like the vein on the leaf and the dots in the flower middle appear crisper so they'd really pop.
The large texture stamps I rolled onto distressing pads for the two tone effect. I stamped the flower twice to make the bunch and I like how it's moving outside of the texture block.
Okay, gotta go, busy Sunday and need to finish that tutorial!!! :)
EEKS! So excited to show you tomorrow's tutorial!! I incorporate how I did the sponged sky I got inquiries about, but also another REALLY COOL thing you can do with your "Branching Out" set, you are gonna flip! Stay tuned!!

5 comments:

  1. Simply wonderful! I thought it were a framed piece at first. The sense of demension and texure is great... Fabulous card Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!! As always, thanks for sharing. I love getting great ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh - gorgeous! Love the texture background you created. I didn't get the textures stamps this order (had to make some choices) but seeing this makes me think I need to get it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)