Thursday, May 26, 2011

You're invited, check it out!

Hello, and thank you for coming to my blog today! I'd like to personally invite you to our Gina K. Designs May Release Party! We have a fun evening planned for you - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, at the end of the party you will be able to go shopping!

If you came from Michelle Woerner's blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV (link to StampTV's main forum) where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I will be sharing at the party!
It uses my newest set, "Border Bling", made to enhance your favorite Nestabilities, (I know you'll love the fabulous sentiments included!), with a little "Bring the Bling" in the corner there, see? Yes, they coordinate! (You can't have one with the other...!) So excited for this one!! :) Thefull card and many others from me and our team tonight, be there!

Really hope to see you at the party, here are all the details:
• When: Today, Thursday, May 26
• Where: StampTV Release Party Forum
• Time: 7 PM to 9 PM (CST)


Head on over to Lee Murphy's blog to see what sneak peek she's sharing with you today and see you back here tomorrow for the beginning of our four day Inspiration Blog Hop series for May!
Thanks again for hopping with us!

23 comments:

  1. Looks like a great set Mel!! Love the mono!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set is so much fun and love the black and white approach with it! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I love a good hop and GKD hops are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can't wait to see ALL of this! hee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie! Lovely, and I am sure it's going to be another fabulous set. Looking forward to the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing your new beauties! This looks like another wonderful set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome set, once again, Melanie!! I'm loving what I see, can't wait... can't Wait for the release party.. but I have to go to bed first & wake up early for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great B&W design with your newest set, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks wonderful...looking forward to tonight.
    Debbie D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it M!!The b/w is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh, love it!!! I can see another "have to have it" stamp set in my future!!! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Sharon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love sets that coordinate with Nestabilities! This set looks very versatile Melanie, thanks for the sneak peek - looking forward to the full release this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love, love, love it. can't wait to see the entire show.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the bling, the sentiment, and the elegance of the black & white!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can see where that bling design would be awesome to own. I love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOoo another bling stamp set...TOO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome! Can't wait for the party and to see all the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Melanie you had me at black and white...I love black and white cards..they are just so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What I can see looks classy and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. And you are both classy and fabulous! TFS!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the bling .. great card and looks like the set is gonna be a winner

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)