Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Memento Colors on Blitsy Today!

Guess? I just scooped up all the new coveted and hard to find new Memento pads on Blitsy today, check 'em out! Only 3.49, ALL are still in stock but WON'T be for long!! Get them while you can! UPDATE: Some colors ARE sold out now, but they are mostly the older ones, don' miss the ones on your wishlist! Which color interests you most, or is your fave if you've already gotten these? Do tell! Love all the yummy new names (Toffee Crunch, Peanut Brittle, Espresso Truffle (sold out), etc!)

I'll be sure to let you know and share swipes and samples when they arrive in a couple days!


Joining Blitsy is free, and be sure to tell your friends, because you can earn referral credit which means free stuff for you, I had $20 to spend today on the pads myself! :) Save it up until you see some supplies on sale you've really been wanting an treat yourself! Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I had been wondering where I could pick up these new colors. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOODNESS. You are so bad for my check book! :) Of course, I had to pop over and get all the new colors! Thanks for the enabling! [really, THANKS :)]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I'll be waiting to see. Have you decided not to use my card samples? Should I go ahead and post them in the STV gallery or are you still planning to use them? Not pushing, just curious.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)