Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sneak Peek and More Matches...

Our Gina K designs new release is a just a couple days away, can't wait! Today Gina peeked just a few elements from my new set coming out on Thursday! I'm so excited to show you what all it can do, not just borders but trendy shapes and fillers that will have you stamping up a patterned storm! :)
I also wanted to go ahead and share a few more matches with the Memento pads and Gina K Pure Luxury cardstock. Glad to know these posts are so helpful to you! Here is the new Sandy Beach, it is a very nice match for the new Memento Toffee Crunch, the match is even closer in real life that it appears in this photo. Two great neutrals!
These aren't new colors, but Grass Green cardstock looks great with Memento Bamboo Leaves.
The new Memento Tangelo is a lovely match for Sweet Mango.
And finally, Memento Cantaloupe is a beautiful match for Sweet Corn.

These stamped images may appear a bit blotchy, I had *just* opened the pads so they were all super juicy, I'll apply with a lighter hand next time!)

That's all for today! I need to go work on my cards for the party! Patterned mats all by themselves do not an entire card make! :) See you tomorrow with another peek!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting!! I love all te sneak peeks and anticipation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list of Memento inks and Pure Luxury. This is helpful to me. Looking forward to the new stamps coming out.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)