Friday, September 21, 2012

All New Gina K Designs Sets Now Available!


Good morning! Thank you all who were able to attend yesterday's Gina K Designs release party! If you missed it or any part, be sure to go watch Gina's video today and you can see samples for each new set in the separate reveal threads on the StampTV main page.  Don't forget to enter the contest questions, too: you could win some free stamps!
Here is the full set of Beyond Baskets! What images are you most excited to use?  One small thing, but I am really loving the rope, especially as a clear stamp, it is very flexible and can be pulled to change the shape on your block! And several pointed out at the party, when colored, it looks like real rope on your card!  Try different colors beyond the typical rope, to look like like thick, colored yarn as an embellishment for anything, or even striped like the very trendy bakers twine!

Also, be sure to check out all the new Silhouette cut files that have been added to the store!  I think I have about 10 new ones:  Beyond Baskets, the previous seven coordinating basket sets, as well as for A Year of Flowers/Pressed Flowers!  The really exciting thing about the A Year of Flowers file and A Year of Flowers masks files: you can also cut out your images from the Pressed Flowers stamp set with these files!  A great two for one deal for only 99 cents each!  :)  I will be starting a tab at the top of the blog with all the cut files we have added to the store.  Look for new ones each month as we release new products!


So Joyce T. said the other day...
love them all Melanie....yep I have them all. The hardest one to use for me (just can't get inspired) is the Basket Buddies. I'd love to see how you use them. Maybe that would be a jump start for me. Thanks!

Joyce was not the only one who requested a mash up with the new set and the Basket Buddies!
 So, here is a card I shared at the party with two cutie patootie puppies in the bucket...
 AND here they are popping up again in the wheelbarrow! And of course, they play well together in the washtub and the wagon, too! ;)

CSS hop tonight at 9PM CST! Stay Tuned!

8 comments:

  1. What a cute set! I think the rope is quite ingenious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, how cute is that? Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are awesome Melanie. Thanks so much. I think this might just be the ticket I was looking for. Not being a "real" animal person....I just was dogs and cats - all one color - all boring. You made them come to life. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I love that you are continuing the basket series. The more you create, the more fun they become. They are quite like Legos for grown ups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these samples. Especially because you didn't make one of the dogs a solid color. What fun is that? I have all but 2 of the coordinating sets (waiting anxiously for Beyond Baskets to arrive)and agree with Scrapacat...the more you make, the more fun we have. So please make more...lol. I am in LOVE with this new set. What a FABULOUS release Melanie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The puppies are just so adorable.

    Blessings,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)