Monday, April 1, 2013

CardMaker Team

Happy Monday, and I hope you all had a blessed Easter weekend!  I'll update you on ours in a bit, but I have a lot of catch up work to do on the blog and stamping for our kit release and blog hops this week, but I wanted to point out that two new designers have joined the CardMaker blog team
please go check the blog and give them a warm welcome!  

I was honored to be asked to remain on the CardMaker team for another four months, so please continue to look for more of my tips, techniques and designs over there. 
Coming this Wednesday... a storage tip! 
(for your crafting supplies, what else?) :)

Have a terrific day!

2 comments:

  1. storage tips will be greatly appreciated. At the moment I find myself with 12 very neatly packed boxes full of clear stamp sets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Melanie! Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)