Monday, April 29, 2013

Sneak Peek!!

 Good morning!  How'd ya like that sneak peek on Gina's blog today?  I am so stinkin' excited to share the full reveal of all the images in my newest set, a follow up to one of my personal faves and best sellers, Pretty Patterns 2!  But for now, a look at this pattern I've been so obsessed with for awhile, that is so hot on textiles, signage, stationery, crafting and even quilting.

It looks so clean and fresh on cards, and  I am so happy to be able to create these patterns in any colors I choose!  There are so many ways to customize them, too, if you wan to add more color with smaller elements included in the set, I'll be sharing examples of those at the party and in our hops!  Here is a simple sample (that also gives you a peek of Carolyn's new set, tune in tomorrow for a sneak peek snippet from that set!)  Patterns are stamped in Gina K. Innocent Pink and Red Hot on Pure Luxury White.  Base is Pure Luxury Dark Chocolate.


Only 3 more sleeps til the party and new stamps, can't wait wait!!

Be sure to scroll down to read a very special post I am doing with CardMaker today,
which includes a fantastic blog candy from Spellbinders. :)

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Great design and the colors are so pretty. Love the butterfly placement above the i.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These patterns are SO much fun to stamp with! Love your creation Mel! Awesome colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your set Melanie! And this card is awesome! I love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Like your new pattern, the lovely birght colors and of course, the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a retro rockin' pattern Melanie. Kind of reminds me of the 60s Zenith TV commercial (Quasar). Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute clean and simple. I like the bright happiness of your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a fantastic pattern, love the ink colors you stamped it with.....PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Love how you dotted the i and I am in love with this pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute!! I love being able to make my own background with stamp sets!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very neat card love the new background stamp. Also the colors on your card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool patterns! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card can't wait to see the new stamp set

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)