Friday, June 20, 2014

New Video Coming

My stamps for our new release are arriving today so that means this weekend I get to play! Although they won't be available for purchase until our Gina K. Designs THURSDAY, I think I should use them in my new video for TUESDAY, what do you think?

Interesting guesses on the last post!  I will say it is part of a series. Probably not the one you think!  It's been awhile since the last addition, but it's fabulous, I promise!   That's all I'm saying for now!  Good thing I only have a few more days to wait, so I don't spill.  Keep popping in for possibly more hints. ;)

My Youtube channel is almost to 1000 subscribers and 100,000 views!  I'm sure all my readers were among the first, but if you have not yet subscribed, please do so!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

5 comments:

  1. If I a wrong on the Stately Flowers, which is probably the one most are also thinking then it must be the basket series, either way, can't wait...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm guessing the basket series too. It will be a great set whatever it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing something Christmasy...
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think yes, yes, yes for a peek on Tuesday! You big tease. I'm going to guess the new set is part of the Pretty Patterns set. You're so creative with those. I think I'm about to explode with anticipation! You can tell us We won't tell anyone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first though was a new basket series, but then I remembered that just the other day I thought a new frames set is due.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)