Monday, June 23, 2014

Sneak Peek: Fabulous Frame


Hello!  Today's video gives you a peek at my newest set, Fabulous Frame.  Fabulous Frame is available for purchase this Thursday, June 26th at Gina K. Designs! Start your wish list, everyone, this set is a must have! (I'm thinking this one will go fast) The newest in my frame series of stamps, it includes all occasion greetings, a flower and butterflies for fabulous focal points and embellishments, and an A2 sized frame for creating elegant portrait or landscape layouts on your cards.  This frame takes the guesswork out of creating a successful layout as well as saving time and added cardstock and bulk.  In less than ten minutes (actually only about 5 because the first half I am discussing the set, supplies and frame), I show how to add color to the borders, reverse mask the background, and finally color the main image for a fabulous single layer card.  Simple, although the result looks anything but!  Supplies for this card are listed below. Thank you for watching!




The white trillium you see above is the provincial flower of Ontario.  It comes in other colors as well and grows throughout North America and Asia.  While not one of the state flowers, trillium varietals are found all over the US.  Isn't it beautiful?  Won't this frame be GORGEOUS with all the flowers you've collected now? (and all of your other stamps, too.)

For more inspiration and ideas for other sets in my frame series, purchase my book, Fabulous Stamped Frames.

Supplies:
Gina K. Designs Fabulous Frame stamp set
Gina K. Pure Luxury White Heavyweight cardstock 4 ¼" x 11", scored at 5 ½"
Gina K. Black Onyx and Moonlit Fog ink pads
Spectrum Noir markers: GG2, CG3, CG4, GB4 (Copics: C3, YG03, YG67, Y08)
Adhesive pearls, scissors and printer paper for creating masks

Hope to see you all at the party!

12 comments:

  1. What an awesome set. I see tons of possibilities just like with the Inspiration Mosaic. Thanks for giving more than just a sneak peak of the set. The iris from Stately 8 will look fabulous in the oval. I'm looking forward to seeing many more great designs.

    ReplyDelete


  2. This is gorgeous! I will have this on my order for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, that is beautiful. I have a couple of your other frames and this is now a "must have". Sometime would you show the back side of the one layer card. Mine always bleed through.
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and I am sorry I may miss the release but if the frame is still available I am sure this might be one I may want to own. You are such a temptress! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I was so excited after watching the video, that I was ready to place an order. I will patiently wait till the release and it is available.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Melanie, this is just gorgeous. I must have this stamp set! LOL
    I can see all the possibilities built in with the 4 different orientations. So nice of you to think of that.
    It is great to be able to have a versatile stamp set. It makes it worth the $$, for sure.
    Thanks for this video. I am so excited to see future videos with this set. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guessed the right set. I knew it was time for a new frames set. Absolutely fabulous. So many stamps will fit in that oval and what a perfect paper piecing frame. I can even see a shaker card inside the oval frame.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great new set, Thanks so much for the great video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great frame stamp - I love your trillium.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So inspiring. Thanks for the teavhing

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)