Thursday, March 12, 2015

Mod Squad Challenge Blog!

Be sure to check out the Mod Squad Challenge Blog this week, Joyce Erb has thrown down the gauntlet and challenged you to make flowers for your cards as a focal point.  (Is that up my alley, or what?)

Beautiful Blooms
I am sponsoring this week with a prize I got from CardMaker: the fabulous new special issue Beautiful Blooms, which features 50 projects and techniques for making flowers, out of all sorts of media!  Many I'd never seen before and look forward to trying out!  It is great reference tool and inspiration to have, over 100 pages!

I will sign my design in it if you like if you happen to be the winner (or not, won't hurt my feelings a bit!)

Good luck with the challenge. I hope you will give it a go!

New video will be posted early this week, I hope you like.  I was sick (well, still am) when I recorded it, so go easy on me! :)

Have a great weekend and week!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! NEED to make card!!! And YES of course I want it signed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, hope I make the deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melanie for passing this on. The deadline is Tuesday at midnight so plenty of time!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)