Monday, May 4, 2015

Video: Simple Watercoloring with Spectrum Aqua Markers and Stately Flowers 8



Today I demonstrate a watercolor technique with the

 Spectrum Aqua markers on smooth white Pure Luxury

 cardstock. Whether you paint or color with them, these

 waterbased markers can create the bright, vibrant color of

 alcohol markers or a range of pale shades just by mixing

 with a little water. I also add a graphic border to ground the

 floral image from Stately Flowers 8 using my Pretty 

Patterns set in two tones by stamping off.


I will share some direct to stamp techniques with these

markers and my stamp sets soon!

Supplies: 

Gina K. Designs Stately Flowers 8, Pretty Patterns stamp

 sets

Gin K. Black Onyx, Grass Green ink pads


Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White cardstock


Spectrum Aqua Artists Markers-Floral Assortment

Waterbrush (or paint brush)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)