Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Mini Hop Winner!

If you didn't see winner of the mini hop from last week posted in out StampTV Forum, here it is:

The winner was chosen randomly from all the comments that

 day, and the winner is:


MyAuntKathApril 21, 2015 at 12:21 PM

Oh, Melanie, these cards are so fascinating! I adore all of


 these. They are so different from any others I have seen. 

Love them all, but the port windows is just a fabulous card! 

Kathie

Congrats, Kathie, you won the Bring the Bling set! Please 


contact me ASAP with your snail addy so I can put the 

stamps in the mail for you.

Kathie, please contact me by the end of today about the set, otherwise I will need to draw and post a different winner.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)