Friday, April 24, 2015

Video: Create an Oceanview with Triple Play Frame


Hello! I got *so* many wonderful comments about this card with Triple Play Frame and Gifts from the Sea this week, that I shot a quick video for you to see it come together. I also forgot to add a detailed supply list in my post before, so here it is! (I just made a single layer card on white in the video demonstration, but use a Kraft base plus a 4" x 5 1/4" white mat if you want it to be like the card in the original photo.)

This design is perfect for spring, summer, masculine and travel

cards: Bon Voyage, welcome back, or simply "relax"! Experiment 

with different ink colors to create a sunrise or sunset on the water.

I've also gotten requests for Gifts from the Sea videos, so I hope 

this inspires! Amazing what just a few little images can do to

create a sense of time and place... :)  I hope this also helps to see 

how lovely realistically drawn images look with this clean, graphic

frame.



Supplies:

Gina K. Designs Triple Play Frame, Gifts from the Sea stamp sets

Gina K. Pure Luxury Base Weight White cardstock, 5 1/2' x 8 1/2",

 scored at 4 1/4"

Gina K. Moonlit Fog, Ocean Mist ink pads

Spectrum Noir markers: BG2, IG4, EB6

adhesive pearls, scratch paper, 1 1/4" inch circle punch





Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I never get tired of watching you, my dear. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card, thank you for sharing. I always enjoy your tutorials and appreciate your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie, thank you for including the Gifts from the Sea. I had asked to see some variations of using that set. This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your videos. Learn something different every time I watch one. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)