Saturday, September 19, 2015

Video: Fun Year Round with A Year of Flowers 2



Here is my latest video. Fun Year Round sold out a few hours after posting (!), but we will get more in stock soon. A Year of Flowers 2 is still in stock.  :)

TIP: Someone made the wonderful suggestion after watching how pretty this design also would be in red and green with the poinsettia from that set for Christmas, so I think I will have to make one like that next time I sit down to craft (and turn it landscape style, just to be different).  I'd also substitute the circle burst for the chunky geometric ones you see, here, since they make me think of sparkles, falling snow, champagne bubbles, etc! Can you picture it?

Description and supply list are on the Youtube page. Please enjoy!  

Hope your weekend is fabulous so far!

1 comment:

  1. Don't know how this one got by me :D Beautiful bokeh look too! This card would be good in red and green with the circle bursts!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)