Tuesday, September 29, 2015

You're Invited! Gina K. Release Party



Here is my newest video, in case you haven't seen it yet!  Check out all the elements in my newest set, Triple Play Holiday, available tonight at 7PM CST!  This single layer card can be made in just a few minutes with this set and Triple Play Frame!  I am so excited to see all the ideas the design team has for this plus our other new stamps sets at the party tonight on StampTV!  Come for inspiration, chat, contests and prizes!  A ton of fun!  Tuesday night 7-8 PM CST!  See you there!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Another have to have set. Love ,love all the borders! So many little pieces that are fantastic for every occasion. I'm so glad you're so talented so I don't have to be. Thanks for another great set, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you video tutorials, stamps and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to take a minute to say how nice the video was. I saw that you only had 2 other comments, and thought that you should have had a whole lot more. Maybe they are on the STV site though. I noticed in some of the STV posts that you had done this video and I had to actively go look for it, because I could not find it here, or on STV, nor in my Inbox. I guess I watched YouTube (Monday night?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the twine...beautiful set of fillers!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)