Wednesday, July 9, 2008

And the Winner is...

Jonathan shut his eyes and pulled out the winning name this time, the winner is...
Virgo5! Congrats Laurie! She made 5 terrific samples for the contest, but managed to work in a TON of challenges on each, good strategy! (And she's gotten a mention in my contests before, her coaster book was one of the top vote-getters that month, so I'm excited it was in the cards for her today!) Laurie, please send me an email ASAP about which prize you want! (although I'm just guessing from your samples you DON'T need "Jumping for Joy"!!) ;)

There are a lot of other REALLY awesome samples in the MMGKDMC challenge, please go take a look (click on the link in this post or at the top of my sidebar) and leave a comment on your faves or here, then come back for another announcement shortly!!!

PS FYI The time for qualifying entries in the contest is OVER, but feel free to add to this gallery any time you are combine my stamps with other challenges, just use the keyword :)

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner! There were so many great cards. When is the next challenge? :D I hope that I don't have insomnia before I do a sample for the next won. Caffeine didn't help me focus on this one! LOL Thanks for the fun and giving me a chance to redeem myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, did I really just spell one wrong?! So much for caffeine again this morning. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohooo! Congrats to you Laurie! You had some awesome cards!

    Theresacc had 2 cards I really liked, her hippo coaster and the sunset giraffe, love all the details to those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner - how fabulous!! I just got my stamps yesterday and have already uploaded a card to my blog using those cute koalas, I am in love with these stamps!! You ROCK Melanie! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Laurie.......I'm off to go check out that wonderful link of contest cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I WON I WON!!!!! I'm soooo excited!!! My goodness the entries were A1!

    Their were several that stood out to me, so I'll only mention a few. TheresaCC had awesome colour & creativity in hers, specially the fridge magnet. I think the very 1st card I saw was the zebra by catdidit, it has so many fantastic elements & colours. LuvLee hers always look wonderful. Stamp-it-up made her own background & it turned out perfectly. Chrissyd723 made an awesome suspension card, and this was the 1st challenge wayleng entered and I thought she did an awesome job!

    Melanie thanks so much for having the challenge I love using your stamps, so I'm going to pick the cuddles & hugs set. I'll pm you my address.

    Thanks so much to everyone for all the wonderful positive comments.
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Laurie!! I was just browsing the gallery and the card that I immediately fell in love with was Suzanne's Circus Time card which just happened to be right next to my Hippy 4th card. I love it!! Thanks again for this awesome contest Melanie. I just wish I could've gotten more time for more entries! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I can vote for myself...lol! I liked "sunset giraffe" alot. Thanks for hosting the challenge-it was fun!

    Suzanne D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Laurie!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo! Have fun with your new RUBBAH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to Laurie! You had some awesome entries. Way to go! Thanks for the super fun challenge and for the wonderful comments. It made my day.

    There are so many wonderful cards. A few that stood out to me (in addition to Laurie's) were Catdidit's Zack the Zebra Returns, Luvlee's Cuddly Koalas and Stamp it Up (my sister, so I am biased) giraffe with custom background.

    Great job, everyone. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOOHOO!! Congrats Laurie...Your samples were beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)