Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Guest Designer: Week 2

Here is the second peek from Jessie with "Cuddles and Hugs", don't you love that sweet, little blush??


The harlequin patterned DP, multiple ribbons and black add such drama and elegance to this card!

Her three ribbons in black, olive and black & white gingham at the top perfectly balance out the layered black, olive and black and white punches at the bottom in both color and proportion, isn't that fabulous?! I love how she chose the black brads to accent her corners (like little koala noses, hee! :) The simple piercing in the corners and the white dots on the scallop are such a nice tie-in to the delicate white dots on the DP.

I could see giving this card to my hubby :) Now go check Jessie's blog and see what she has cooked up for you! (I get to be surprised too, can't wait!)

Don't forget to get the scoop on my contest in the post below!! please enter before you get too busy celebrating the 4th this weekend, there's free stamps (or supplies) at stake!! :)

8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card, the colors are great.

    smallcity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh they're so sweet! Love the blush & the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Jessie! I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessie's card is so adorable!! Lovin' those koalas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes.....another FANtabulous Jessie creation!!! I love the little pink cheeks too!!! Okay......I'm working on a challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just TOO cute! LOVE these koalas!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)