Friday, July 25, 2008

Pajama Time!

HEL-LO, where did those pajama bottoms come from??? Oh wait, it's just the shirt from "Little Tees" again! (I did a peek of this at our release party last night and lots of inquiring minds wanted to know how I did it! so I had to show this one today) The proportions* and smaller waist makes the perfect bend for the "knees" and a wider flared leg at the bottom, how great did that work out (not planned, completely got lucky!!) :)


Sorry this next pic is blurry(I've been having trouble getting my camera to focus on smaller things lately!) but you can see my stamped shirt, bisected with a line down the middle and straight up from the armpit(hee hee!) to the shoulder. Cut out and mount just under the bottom of the other shirt for a snuggly pair of pjs! I think these would make adorable get well cards or "you deserve a break" cards for any girl who loves her jammies...
Here's the card again, this time photographed with a black background, just trying that out , I think with some cards it looks really cool that way, what do you think? The heart and "love U" is from the same "Little Tees" set and the Relax and "it's all good..." are from "You are my Sunshine", see how the font matches the "love" stamp? If you have more Gina K sets you probably already know we have a lot of sets to dip into with this font so you can mix and match!
Paper, ribbon and corner punch is SU! Heart tags are Cuttlebug dies.

Have a fabulous weekend!

*Annapurna just had to point out that my legs were too short at the party, but I disagree, it's just a long shirt, the waistband is right under the U, (who has a waist to tuck a shirt into anymore LOL! not me!! I love you Annapurna!!)

18 comments:

  1. Mel,

    these Little Tees are sooo cute, I love them. And right at this moment I´m mailing with Gina, to buy this Set. There are millions of ideas in my head and they all make me smile. Can´t almost wait for holding this set in my hands.

    Tina, aka basteltinchen in Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie, what a cute card! I love how it turned out that you can make a full set of PJs from it. Have just been ordering some of your stamps - my first ones! I love to see what you are doing :-) Have fun and I'll be back to visit you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeeeeHeeee!!!! I LOVEY those jammies!!!! Look how amazing you are....it even shows up when you aren't trying!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new stamp set is the BOMB, girl!! I really LOVE this card too. I think it is my favorite so far. Love all the hearts, and the red dp behind it. Looks terrific. Photo corners are really one of my favorites, too. Wow . . . so many ideas, so little time! :) Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable are those PJs!! Oh, I think the length is fine---short sleeves and crop length to capri length pants are normal for spring/summer/fall in most every brand of pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your PJ's!! (Yes, I'm a PJ kind of gal obviously!) :-D
    And I especially like long tops so the proportions look perfect to me! ;-)...
    I think I'll have a lot of fun with that set in the future... ;-D

    Have you tried a mini-card in the tee shape? Does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  7. So creative!!! Where do you come up with this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  8. How stinkin cute! I love your new stamp set too! I was looking over it late last night thinking how awesome all those words are just for card sentiments, not to mention how much so many of them remind me of my sister's clothes! LOL! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I was already wanting this set and now I HAVE to have it. My mom and sis would live in jammies if they could. Definitely a must-have for me!! Oh, and I am SO getting a blinkie for my blog. I LOVE your stamps Melanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. melanie
    awesome set so cute! Love the pj bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, so this is so stinkin' cute, I totally LOVE this new set and I am so ordering this TODAY!!! This is really adorable, I love those cute jammies!! You are AMAZING!!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clever idea! Your set is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a clever idea! Great set. Those pajamas look proportioned just right for my short little legs, although maybe just a bit tight in the hips. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mel,
    This is a great card, great technique and a great set! Thanks for sharing it and inspiring others.

    Kristina G @SCS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Annapurna was talking about me. She knows how short I am, right Anna? (I heard that all weekend at the CHA. My blog makes me look taller. :)) LOL! Great idea Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO cute! I think you really have to be one of the most clever stampers out there...!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A-hem! Tell Anapurna that I'm wearing capri jammies right this minute. So the legs are not too short!
    The best pajamas are Karen Neuberger. My cousin told me about them, so I'm going to send her a jammie card.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just BRILLIANT!!! I love this set.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)