Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's almost time...!

Here's a sneak peek from a sample I made for tonight's Paper Temptress Paper Lover's party at 8 PM CST on Papercraft Planet, this gives you a glimpse of THREE different and gorgeous papers from Paper Temptress, they are different from anything I have used before! Hope you can join us, Patricia has two prizes she'll be giving away among those who attend! :) Now she knows not everyone can get there on time or stay for the whole thing (including yours truly!), so she is giving you a chance to enter anytime between 7PM and 12 AM CST to visit the thread, see the samples and put your name in for a prize pack valued at almost $30, a sampler of all 50 of her new papers! (that'll keep you busy for awhile!)

3 comments:

  1. Hope the time difference doesn't hinder me Melanie. Off to have a look in a minute anyway.
    Your sneak peek made me smile. It's a bit like, 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours'. LOL
    Looking forward to seeing the entire thing.
    Hugs
    Viv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the rest! Talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)